St Josemaria Escriva called himself a man who knew how to love. Indeed, his great love for God overflowed into love for his fellow man. We should all be people who know how to love. In this meditation we pray about how:
- We are all called to love God because he loved us first
- Only if we truly love God will we be able to love our fellow man
- We can grow in love for God in the same way that St Josemaria did: by spending time with him in prayer in its various forms, in Mass and Holy Communion, reading of Scripture, spiritual reading, etc.
- We love God with the same heart with which we love others
- Our love for others should include our effort to help them draw closer to God