Life can be like a jigsaw puzzle. With each of our actions we put another piece in place and at the end of our life we will see the finished picture, the beautiful work of art God intended for us or the discordant one we have made by our failings. In this meditation we consider:
- Living our life well is creating a true work of art, practising the art of holiness.
- God has a plan for each moment of our life and doing what he wants is putting one more piece of the puzzle in its proper place.
- While each action can seem unimportant in itself, it is very important in the overall picture of our life.
- If we make a wrong choice, the finished picture will lack the harmony and beauty God wants for us.
- The dark pieces – sickness, hardship, setbacks – are part of the beauty of God’s design for us.
- Only at the end of our life will we see the finished picture we have made by our daily actions.